Save the Date!
8th Annual Capital Markets Summit
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Managing Risk to Ensure Competitiveness in a Global Economy
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:00 AM – 3:45 PM (EST)
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness hosted its Seventh Annual Capital Markets Summit. At this full-day event in Washington, attendees received an in-depth look at a number of the most important issues facing our capital markets.
The annual CCMC Summit highlights the importance of well-functioning, liquid, vibrant markets for the business community and the role they play in driving economic growth and job creation. The event brings together more than 300 attendees from the business community, and government leaders to examine the state of our financial markets and address the most pressing challenges facing the U.S. and global economies. Prominent speakers in government, public policy, and business focused on the changing regulatory environment and significant emerging trends.
Confirmed Participants Included:
- Tom Donohue, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Gary Gensler, Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission – click here to read the Chairman's prepared remarks
- Jeb Hensarling, Chairman, House Financial Services Committee
- Ron O’Hanley, President, Asset Management and Corporate Services, FMR LLC – click here to read O'Hanley's prepared remarks
- Steven A. Kandarian, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, MetLife, Inc. - click here to read Kandarian's prepared remarks
- William "Bill" McNabb, III, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Maxine Waters, Ranking member, House Financial Services Committee – click here to read Congresswoman Waters' prepared remarks
Join the conversation on Twitter! #CCMC2013