9th Annual Capital Markets Summit
March 25, 2015
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street NW, Washington DC
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Watch the event webacast here.
- Read Tom Donohue’s prepared remarks here.
- Download a copy of the “10 Truths of the Financial System“
- Read the event press release.
- The Honorable Sherrod Brown, Ranking Member, Senate Banking Committee
- Tom Donohue, President and Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Kelly King, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BB&T Corporation
- The Honorable Thomas E. Perez, Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
- The Honorable Richard Shelby, Chairman, Senate Banking Committee
Panel topics at the Capital Markets Summit:
- The Environment of Enforcement: Working to Create a Better Outcome
- Cumulative Impact of Financial Regulations: Is it All Adding Up to a Better System?
- Ensuring a Level Playing Field for All Shareholders
About the CCMC Summit:
CCMC hosts this annual event to highlight the importance of well-functioning, liquid, vibrant markets for the business community and the role they play in driving economic growth and job creation.
Bringing together more than 300 attendees from the business community and government leaders, speaker and attendees examine the state of our financial markets and address the most pressing challenges facing the U.S. and global economies. Prominent speakers in government, public policy, and business focus on the changing regulatory environment and significant emerging trends.
Highlights from the 2015 Summit: